Robotics at Alif
Learn all about coding while building robots and having fun!
Ever built a robot from scratch?
The Robotics workshop is your chance to build a variety of robots using Lego Spike Kits and learn how to code them using simplified software to perform tasks. Designed as a group experience, this workshop combines the fun side of programming while demonstrating the importance of robotics, the future of mobility solutions and the crucial role robotics plays in our daily lives.
Mon - Fri
Closed on weekends
45 to 90 min
AED 700 (Incl. VAT) per school group (15 to 30 students)
7 to 17
Alif - The Mobility Pavilion, Mobility District
- UAE curriculum
This workshop will help students understand...
- How a task/mission can be accomplished by teamwork and connecting minds.
- How using advanced technology such as robots and AI can make a difference in their everyday lives and the future.
- Specific ways technology can support future mobility and help us reduce modern challenges and human errors
- How various types of electronic sensors and equipment are being used in various fields, including education.
Students will feel.…
- Encouraged to act more consciously when it comes to developing robots.
- Inspired by the positive role technology can play in Mobility.
- Inspired to further explore the world of programming and robotics outside of the Pavilion.
Frequently Asked Questions
This workshop can accommodate a maximum of 30 students.
Yes, the workshop is fully inclusive and suitable for all students. For students who may require some additional support, it is recommended that an accompanying adult from the school assists during the independent art activity.
No, students must be supervised by the accompanying adults at all times.
As the workshop is interactive and hands on, students will be provided with all the information and instructions they need during the workshop.